Our Boot Camp for New Moms® is a unique mother-to-mother, community-based workshop that equips women with the tools to successfully manage the transition into motherhood. During this program for new moms and moms-to-be, we will share advice and tips on topics such as:
- Forming a parenting team.
- Your relationship with dad.
- Going back to work or staying home.
- Breastfeeding realities and challenges.
- What new dads are going through and how to bring out the best in him.
- Mommyland and pressure from society, media and yourself.
- Taking care of you to be a better mom.
AND anything else on your mind!
Registration is required for this no cost program.
Call Hazel Guadarrama-Morales at 302-428-6445.
This program is offered at the same time as Boot Camp for New Dads.