Featuring national and regional experts in the field of diabetes, this year’s Diabetes Update promises a wealth of information that you can apply to your care setting.
Here are a few of the highlights you can expect from our speakers:
- A review of the new ADA guidelines
- Cardiovascular recommendations for pharmacologic management of type 2 diabetes
- A discussion of weight and nutrition management of diabetes
- Information on the limb preservation program
- Type 2 diabetes in teens and young adults.
CME, pharmacy and nursing credits are anticipated.
For more information, call the Office of CME at 302-623-3882.