Learn about nutritional changes during pregnancy and breastfeeding including:
- What to eat and how often.
- What foods to avoid and why.
- How dietary changes can help with nausea, acid reflux, and other common pregnancy-related complaints.
- How to prepare fruits, vegetables, and meats.
- What to do if you’re concerned about exposure to food born illnesses.
- What gestational diabetes is and who gets screened.
This lecture is presented by ChristianaCare’s OB-GYN and nutrition departments as part of its Women’s Wellness Lecture Series.