Free Monthly Health Information and Screenings at the New Castle Farmers Market.
The Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute Community Health Outreach and Education Program will present health information and resources.
- Cancer Outreach team will provide cancer risk assessments and free blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol screenings.
- Pulmonary team will provide screenings:
- 5 Question COPD Risk Assessment.
- Measurement for at risk COPD patients.
- Asthma Control Quiz and Education
- Resources for Lung Cancer Screening and Smoking Cessation provided by American Lung Association – Lung Force and a Christiana Care Nurse Navigator.
- Christiana Care Health Ambassadors will be on hand to offer resources and tips on raising a healthy family.
- Christiana Care Health Guides and Highmark Health Options, Blue Cross Blue Shield DE will be available to answer your health insurance questions.
Stop by the Market Stage area for your health!