Join veteran moms (and their babies) to learn how they made it through the first months of parenthood and resurfaced as confident mothers.
You will discuss issues including:
- Pressure from media, society and yourself.
- Taking care of yourself so you can be a better mom.
- How hormones can effect your thinking and actions.
- What new dads are going through and how to bring out the best in him.
- Fortifying and rebuilding your relationship.
- Forming a parenting team with dad.
- Going back to work or staying home.
- Breastfeeding reality and challenges.
- And, anything else on your mind!
This program runs simultaneous to the Boot Camp for New Dads.
Boot camp is free and open to all new moms and moms-to-be.